Friday, October 31, 2008















Hey folks! We've had a pretty busy season this year, but I managed to get some pictures ready for you! The kids went to the Fall Festival in Franklin with Nana and PopPop last weekend and had a blast. Todd and Claire are growing up so fast...I can't believe that fall is here already. Todd is saying many words now - his favorites are apple, banana, and no...note that two of those words are food related. Claire is learning a lot in preschool - including courtesy and manners. Apparently Zach and I weren't getting through to her...but she is becoming more independant and that makes it a lot easier on me. Zach and I have been getting more involved in our church - which makes life a lot busier, but also more meaningful. I hope you enjoy these photos. Love to you all, E.

No comments: